quarta-feira, 14 de junho de 2017


O que eu gosto de ouvir isto... 
Ao fim da tarde dá o mood certo e amolece o cansaço, 
de manhã faz-nos sonhar pela noite e adocica a pele.
Adoro a sensação que me transmite...

Is it alright to breathe now?
Cause you keep taking my breath away 
with all these things you do and say
and I just wanted to ask
Is it alright to breathe now?
Is it alright for me to breathe now? 
Cause I can't hold it back much longer... 
And holding back the thought 
that you might actually be my eternity... 
I feel I'm asking myself really 
after all these things that we've been through
 and all the times you've hurt me 
and all the times I've hated you 
could it really be?
the thought of it as gotten me dizzy

4 comentários:

  1. Pois é Vi, a música tem encantos para os vários estados da alma;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respostas
    1. Também te acertou em cheio? A mim sim, desde a primeira vez que ouvi isto... e o ritmo, a sonoridade é qualquer coisa...

      Eliminar